Whether you are applying for an NIH K award, an R01, R21, or a San Diego CFAR Developmental or International Pilot grant, help is just a click or an email away.
Check out the resources below and if you need more information or guidance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips from the Experts
San Diego CFAR Developmental Grant Assistance
San Diego CFAR International Pilot Grant Assistance
Archive of Investigator Development (AID) Repository
- The AID serves as a repository of successful K and R grant proposals as well as their corresponding NIH summary statements. The repository provides faculty with guidance on proposal development by offering a sampling of proposalsathat have been funded. The goal is to demonstrate through example the best ways to prepare the various elements of effective proposals.
- Users of the repository must be members of SD CFAR. The repository is maintained on a secure drive and proposal authors have the opportunity to redact any proprietary information
- Email email@example.com for more information about accessing the AID Repository
Organized Writing League (OWL)
UC San Diego is now offering two new programs to help you write your CDA/K and your first R01 applications:
- School of Medicine K writing program—For more information click here
- Department of Medicine “My First R01 Program”—contact Davey Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
NIH Assisted Referral Tool (ART)